- The biggest change is the new physics directory, because it contains the moving parts and the collision detection.
- Another big change is movement system, because it consist 3 classes which are layered on top of each other like 3 layer burrito. These are: DirectionSystem, MovementSystem and MovementControll.
- DirectionSystem manages where the game objects are heading.
- MovementSystem manages how the game objects are moving with the help of the DirectionSystem.
- MovementControll gives us a simple interface on how to use the MovementSystem.
- Sprite and Camera class now uses the MovementControll class for moving.
- My favorite change is the unified look of the code base. It just looks better. :D
- Shape class from StageXL can be used with DartRocket. You can use canvas methods with it.
Tasks for the next version:
- Writing tutorials for the github wiki
- Fixing bugs
- Making better collision detection using polygons. Something like this.
- Also start using 0.10.x version of StageXL.
- Writing test, which i should have already done long time ago. :D
- I also welcome any feature request or contribution to the project.
Development got a little slower so I have to step up my game and work